Poet's Challenge

Awry, my mind finds itself lodged in a vortex.
It's more like a downward spiral.
Never ceases to continue as an
ennui path of convergence to nothingness.

Maybe it is just I.
As a single letter and not a subject
that feels anhedonia to the outcome of things.
Tedium is the equivalent of air
in this precise moment.

A question arrives.
Should I ask said question?,
should I leave it floating in my mind?,
loosing its meaning as a cupfull
of absinth clears all sense in me.

Mono-no-aware for the mildew
growing with a sexual vigor
I elope again to the question
not finding the answer to the latter
questions that flung.

This creates a new question.
Why can't I anwer?
Then, for the horror,
another question lights up:
What's wrong with me?

An endless vortex of third degrees
confining my mind to an irksomeness of
infinite, endelss queries.

(first draft)

1 comentario: