Triad (antipoetry)

I
More so, in this event,
has taken, the absinth,
every chance to emend
an ennui value of absence.

Mono-no-aware as I pray,
all faith has parted from bay.
My faith has created a God
that ansers prayers with great delay.

Anhedonia should define
the church for my God;
because she doesn't lack lust.
She lacks interest in all of my words.

III
I demand a fairy.
I demand stardust.
I demand a green devil
anhedonianless of absinth's tantrums .

I cry for jokes.
I desire not tedium,
or ennui seeds of wrath.
I am mono-no-aware
for the joy of the world.

II
Mono-no-aware for absinth,
I love drinking.
I love the drunk.
It is you I love, you,
my sweetheart,
the drunk.

Ennui love.

Anhedonian kisses.

You are fucked in the mind
if thinking that words can solve love
ventured on the anal hole.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario